Sunday, July 21, 2013

A Summer Day

It is very gratifying sharing my world with you.  Each time I post on my blog it is very exciting knowing people from around the world are viewing my photos and partaking in my hobby.  Today I welcomed an audience from the United States, Russia, Latvia, Netherlands, Canada, Germany and Australia.  Perhaps you may never get to Atlantic City, NJ, but I have chosen to once again return to one of my favorite places, and so we go to the Boardwalk where people enjoy summer days.


 


The boardwalk this time of the year is very busy, but then you can step off the boards and visit the New Jersey Korean War Memorial.





These magnificent statues certainly can reflect a time in history that cannot be forgotten.





Someone once said, "Wars are made by the old, but fought by the young."







He isn't heavy, he's my brother.





To all those who have served or are presently serving this nation is proud of your dedication to this country.

 

  

The Memorial is a place of honor, but it is also a place to reflect and pay tribute.





Now we return to the boardwalk where various food offerings are just too tempting for people to pass by.





Prices are not too bad, everybody likes a bargain.






Perhaps the hazy, lazy days of summer has gotten to this gentleman.





A stop at the ninety nine cent store is a must.  Need a hat, sunglasses, well they are waiting for you here.





The two ladies under these umbrella hats were delighted with their purchase.  They gave a welcoming smile as I passed by.  I hope they had a great day, and so until next time.



 

 

  

1 comment: