Monday, January 27, 2014

Clouds and More

When I was a child, I often looked to the sky and watched the continuous transformation of Mother Nature's glorious clouds.  It was fascinating searching the cumulus clouds for imaginary formations of animals, people and other imaginative designs.  This childhood activity was not lost for it continues today.  For many years I traveled a rural road home from my place of employment and I continued looking to the sky.  A bunny rabbit, sleeping child or face would suddenly appear only to disappear in seconds .  As I think back about it now I wish I would have had my camera with me to reflect on the blue sky and wonderful cloud forms.  There are many people who use their cameras to capture clouds in motion.  Poems have been written, songs have been sung and calendars feature fantastic photographs.  As I write this I am able to look at the moving gray and white clouds for I have a sun room with glass panels and the tree branches and clouds are in motion. A beautiful view!!




      SHINE ON SHINE ON HARVEST MOON UP IN THE SKY







              MY HEART KNOWS WHERE THE WILD GEESE FLY





             SOON DARKNESS WILL BLANKET THE EARTH






           THE SKY IS THE LIMIT, ESPECIALLY AT SUNRISE


 




                                 CLOUDS BEFORE THE SNOW STORM


                                                              THE STORM

New Jersey had its third snow storm this winter.   The beautiful sky of the night before gave way to gray clouds with precipitation in the form of snow.  Blue skies will once again appear and art work in the sky will receive our well deserved attention.

 


 

 






                                                                                                                                                                                  
                                
       

1 comment:

  1. Every photo so special. Can the skies be more beautiful anywhere else? NJ deserves more respect in all ways including its beauty! Nice job, Peggy.

    ReplyDelete