Saturday, December 14, 2013

Delightful Snowmen


 Bob's Garden  Center is a family owned company that has been in business for over 40 years in South Jersey.  Apparently it had its beginning as a roadside stand, but today it entertains a special place in the hearts of those who have watched it grow into a wonderful New Jersey garden, gift and seasonal showcase.  It is a place I enjoy visiting (with my camera) many times during the holiday season.  We recently had our first snowfall and I new the exact place to go to celebrate the delightful world of snowmen.




Mrs. Bob welcomes all her customers with a cheerful smile.  She and her family must take great pride in their wonderful creations.








 


Once there was a snowman

Who stood outside the door,

He wished that he could come inside,

And run around the floor.












He wished that he could warm himself,

Beside the fire so red,

He wished that he could climb

Upon the big white bed.






 




So he called to the North Wind,

"Come and help me pray,

For I'm completely frozen,

Standing here all day."




So the North Wind came along,

And blew him in the door,

And now there's nothing left

But a puddle on the floor.



 





From my house to yours, I wish you health, peace, love and happiness. 

                                             HAPPY HOLIDAYS

 







No comments:

Post a Comment