Friday, June 7, 2013

Stepping Out In Style

What's in fashion?  There appears to be a trend that past fashionable clothing  will make a come back.  Perhaps that is why I really don't want to get rid of my closets full of clothes.  I'm one of those people that as soon as I give something away I wonder why I did that.  There was a time when my employment encouraged keeping up with styles of the day, now I'm very comfortable in the relaxed styles of the day.  I couldn't resist sharing some fashions basically in footwear.  Now for reality, I will stay with my sneaks and crocs.



 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
 

I have a friend who likes, "Bling" things.  Well these shoes are made for walking or are they?  Remember if the shoe fits wear it.  I think you'll want to go shopping to keep up with footwear fashion after seeing the newest trend for aching feet.

 

 

 

1 comment:

  1. Love some of the shoes, but some I would not wear...But love the boots...
    Diane

    ReplyDelete